Thursday, June 04, 2009

Random questions Friday

Why does Dominic enjoy wearing cowboy hats and pith helmets but pull off any warm hat that is actually his size as soon as I put it on him?



- Dom content in adult-size hat

What do the lyrics 'chips, chips' mean in the song 'Via con me'? I've had the song stuck in my head all day and cannot fathom it. 'It's wonderful, it's wonderful, it's wonderful, good luck my baby... chips, chips'. Is it scorn at English language speakers? Is it suggesting that we cannot consider the mysteries of love without bringing fried potato snacks into the matter?

How many hot chocolate drinks can you consume in a day before you suffer serious health consequences?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe his warm hats are a bit itchy? Unlike cowboy hats and pith helmets.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Seraph said...

Because cowboy hats and pith helmets are awesome and warm hats are boring !

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home