Tuesday, April 03, 2007

One more day to go!

Just one more day until the Easter holidays. Hurrah! The chocolate, the sleep-ins, the not going to work! Such joy to be had. The last few days have been ridiculously busy crammed with insanity such as two nights of Parent-Teacher interviews and overnight marking of 31 creative writing assessments! Nearly over though. I must plan my Easter well and use it wisely. For far too many years have I gorged on Chocolate on Good Friday thus leaving being unable to face so much as a marshmallow Easter Egg on Sat/Sun. The problem that it boils* down to is just I just cannot handle my cream eggs anymore and there are too many delicious flavours. Bakc when I was a child, there was just the one original cream egg. Back then my chocolate eating fitness was superior. I could happily scoff 4 cream eggs and then hunt around for any other choccy to be had. These days I struggle to actually eat 1 cream egg in 1 sitting and there are so many delicious types, mad about choclate, dream chocolate, minty and original. I may have to devise a cunning plan to eat about a 1/3 of an egg and then pass it onto Matt thus allowing me to snarfle my way through a variety of cream eggs. * vague egg-related puns probably are not as effective when you are discussing Easter eggs



2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I remember the year the caramello creme egg came out, and my Mum got so excited about the new flavour that she bought like, a dozen of them. I got so sick of them that year I've never really been able to enjoy them again.

Have you had the strawberry dream creme egg? It is to die for.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I valiantly offer to eat the other 2/3 of a strawberry dream creme egg, so that Debbie may get a chance to sample one ;)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home