Monday, March 30, 2009

All the leaves are brown... well, mostly

We took Dominic to the park yesterday for some fun romping amongst the crunchy dried leaves. Thanks to Matt's continual snapping away with the digital camera, we now have some nice autumn photos.

I want to get one printed out on the large photo blocks they have at Harvey Norman's but I can't decide which one. Any suggestions?











You'll notice that Dom is doing his strange invisible glove puppet in the last photo. It seems that after spending so much time walking around holding his parents' hands he now keeps his hand up even when there's no one there to hold on to.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Of these, I think the second to last one is my favourite. Although I kinda love invisibe glove puppet... that is more for the associations now though.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous macow said...

First or third to last has my vote - not very helpful I know since it is different to Giffy - but he is cute in all of them

2:46 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I like the third or the fourth one the best for printing out big.

1:09 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

Hmm, a split vote. Maybe I'll have to get a series of three or something :-)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I'm currently leaning towards the first one, but I also love the photos of him sitting in the tree and on the tree stump that are on my blog...

A series of 3 may be the way to go :-)

Also, we should remember to get a print of the six-baby-photos collage I made a few months ago.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home