Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dominic's morning routine

One of the many excellent advantages of the Easter break was that Matt was around to be full-time photographer in the morning rather than have to get ready for work. As such we now bring you photos of Dominic in full colour glory (and with the added bonus of demonic-looking red-eye in a couple of shots).

Here is Dominic 7am-8am, a photo essay.



A thoughtful Dominic considers the deeper questions of life, the universe and everything as he plays on the play gym. Unfortunately we were unable to get a clear photo of him using the caterpillar as a battering ram to smash the other hanging toys.



Baby push-ups - one of his favourite exercises as he endeavours to develop baby 'pecs o' steel'.



Pushing himself around on the Play n' spin.



A pause from physical exertion to have some personal grooming...



...and then read a book. (Dominic's current favourite is the excellent Usborne 'Hide and Seek Dragons' book. He likes to hold and try to turn the pages to ensure the appropriate amount of time is spent on each page.)



A brief moment of fist sucking ensues before second breakfast.



Then Dominic has a good stretch before returning to his workout.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This being my umpteenth time of revisiting the busyness of Dominic's morning hour it's time to comment. He is obviously multi-talented, certainly gorgeous and very well provided for - pecs' o' steel indeed!!( as well as baby genius, personality plus.....)anyone would think I was his adoring Grandma....oh, wait, I am!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for new photos. I wasn't expecting them on this blog. Dom is looking fab as usual and I am highly impressed by his enjoyment of tummy time!

If you want to see photos of me, I have made 2 new albums on facebook. One is from the trip over easter to Edinburgh, it is mostly from the trip to Edinburgh zoo. The other is an album of various things I made sure we took photos of, 'cause I wanted to share them with "girlfriends" eg, Sylvanian Cafe, Cute food and desserts, and I have started adding clothes I have bought. It is awesome ;) I know you don't have facebook, but you should ;P I may eventually make picasa albums of them. I shall see.

*huggles*

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home