Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overdue 11 month photos

It's been a while since I've posted some Dom pics, so here goes:



On Dom's 11 month birthday, he got to go to Whitcoulls and select some good pressies. (OK, his dad chose the book* but he grabbed the mushabelly monkey). He is very attached to his soft mushabelly monkey and giggles excitedly when it ooks at him.



I attempted to take several size comparison photos but Dom took off. I thought that I could at least get a sitting one if I let him pose with his monkey pal...


... but one blurry photo later, he abandoned the photo shoot and took off with the monkey.



He made a speedy getaway upstairs to the kitchen, but like a true action hero he made sure his pal went with him all the way. "No monkeys left behind."

* The book is the excellent 'the monster at the end of the book' story which is narrated by Grover and Matt says it was one of his favourite books as a kid. It is a truly awesome book and has a cool animated DVD of Grover reading the story as well. Sigh, I love Grover.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the reader of said book to a very young Matt i also had a moment of Ahhh...Grover on seeing the photo. And, of course, a monent of Ahhh...Dom, also

6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our goddaughter, Pika, has a mushabelly monkey that we bought her. She still loves it months later.. like over a year later! Whenever there are monkeys on TV or in books, she will run and find "George" to show him.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I adore Monster at the End of this Book as well. So I am super jellus that you have a DVD of it and will have to insist on a screening next time I come round ;p

6:01 PM  
Blogger debbie said...

Dom and I are always keen to watch the Grover DVD so that will not be a problem! :-)

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home